RACINE — A 19-year-old man now faces multiple criminal charges in connection with several shots fired incidents and armed robberies in the Racine area. The accused is Tihler Townes.
Townes is being charged with the following crimes:
- Stalking, domestic abuse assessments
- Criminal damage to property (4 counts)
- Discharge firearm within 100 yards of a building (3 counts)
- Attempted first degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon (2 counts)
- First degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon (3 counts)
- Armed robbery with use of force, as a party to a crime
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Obstructing an officer
A police investigation revealed that Townes was involved in multiple incidents of criminal activity between September 30th and November 22nd at the following locations in Racine:
- 21st St. and Center St.
- 13th St. and Highland St.
- 13th St. and Grand Ave.
- Dekoven Ave. and Howell Ave
- 16th St. and Indiana St.
- 1200 block of Highland St.
- Metron Ct.